Important: If you have a gambling problem do not follow this guide but seek help. We are not responsible for your losses when you get around gamban. You are doing this on your own responsibility.
Preparation to getting around Gamban (essential step)
This VPN is the only VPN service i know of that can get around Gamban.
The Guide for getting around Gamban after you get the VPN Subscription
Step 1: Getting the VPN client
Download the VPN desktop client before you go on to the next section. You can download the client here after you have payed for an account:
Login and Select your own country and connect to Pure VPN
Step 2: Get Virtualbox
- Visit the official VirtualBox website (https://www.virtualbox.org) using your web browser.
- Click on the “Downloads” menu option located in the top navigation bar of the website.
- On the Downloads page, you will find a list of available versions for different operating systems. Choose the appropriate version for your operating system and click on the corresponding download link.
- Once the installer file is downloaded, locate it on your computer and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installer. You will typically need to agree to the terms and conditions, choose the destination folder for installation, and select any additional components or features you want to include.
- After completing the installation, launch VirtualBox from your computer’s applications or programs menu.
Step 3: Get lubuntu (yes that is a linux OS but looks like windows)
- Go to the official Lubuntu website (https://lubuntu.me/) using your web browser.
- Click on the “Download” section in the top navigation bar of the website.
- On the download page, you will see various versions of Lubuntu. Choose the desired version by clicking on the download link that corresponds to your system architecture (e.g., 32-bit or 64-bit).
- After selecting the appropriate version, you will usually be presented with a list of different download options, such as direct download links or torrent downloads. Choose the method that suits your preference and click on the corresponding link to download the .iso installation file.
- Once the .iso file is downloaded, you can use it to create a virtual machine in VirtualBox. Open VirtualBox and follow the instructions to create a new virtual machine. During this process, you will be prompted to select the .iso file as the installation media for the virtual machine.
Step 4: installing Lubuntu linux in Virtualbox
- Open VirtualBox on your computer.
- Click on the “New” button in the top-left corner of the VirtualBox Manager window. This will start the New Virtual Machine wizard.
- In the wizard, provide a name for your virtual machine (e.g., “Lubuntu”) and select the operating system type and version. Since Lubuntu is a lightweight version of Ubuntu, you can choose “Linux” as the type and select the appropriate version of Ubuntu that corresponds to the Lubuntu release you downloaded.
- Assign memory (RAM) to the virtual machine. It’s recommended to allocate at least 1 GB or more depending on your system resources.
- In the Hard Disk section, select “Create a virtual hard disk now” and click “Create” to proceed.
- Choose the hard disk file type. The default option, “VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image),” should work fine. Click “Next.”
- Select the storage type for the virtual disk. You can choose either “Dynamically allocated” or “Fixed size.” The dynamically allocated option will only consume disk space as needed, while the fixed size option will allocate the full disk space immediately. Choose the option that suits your needs and click “Next.”
- Specify the size of the virtual hard disk. The recommended minimum size for Lubuntu is around 10-20 GB, but you can allocate more if you have sufficient disk space. Once you’ve set the size, click “Create” to create the virtual hard disk.
- Now, you should see your new virtual machine listed in the VirtualBox Manager. Select the virtual machine and click on the “Settings” button.
- In the Settings window, navigate to the “Storage” tab. Under the “Controller: IDE” section, click on the disk icon with a plus sign (“Add Optical Drive”) and choose “Choose/Create a Disk Image.”
- Browse and select the Lubuntu .iso file you downloaded earlier.
- Click “OK” to save the settings.
- Do not start the virtual machine. We have to take some additional steps first!
Step 5: Stop Gamban active proces
Before we can browse to a casino in the Virtual machine we have to kill the processes of Gamban. Open the windows menu and search for ‘Taskmanager’ or ‘Task management’. Mine is in dutch but you get the picture.
First go to services at the left.
Lookup Gamban in the list and stop the service by right clicking on it and then choose ‘stop’
Click on the icon that you see in the image that the arrow is pointing to and then find all processes that have the name ‘gamban’ in them and end those processes by right clicking on them and select ‘end task’ or something similar. This is very important
Step 6: Starting Virtualbox with Lubuntu
Now start the virtual machine in Virtualbox by double clicking on it in the list.
Configure the clock to your local time. Otherwise some sites will not load!
Start firefox (that is a browser)
Now go to a casino site.
It should work. If not check if you have done all the steps correctly.
Thats it. You can now gamble and you got around Gamban!
The above link from PureVPN is an affiliate link. You will support me by using this link for keeping this guide up-to-date.